Raw Materials Research and Development Council (RMRDC) Training Centre Quality Policy is to continually strive to ensure customers’ satisfaction through the provision of quality training, that meets international standards.
RMRDC Training Centre has competent and approved tutors, conducive environment and well-developed system to effectively offer these services.
RMRDC Training Centre shall ensure all persons attending its training program are:
- Treated in a courteous manner at all times.
- To receive all trainings in a safe and controlled environment by qualified instructors.
- To have their competence assessed by trained and qualified Assessors (where applicable).
- To understand and enjoy their rights as delegate.
Attendance to any training session shall be limited to a maximum of twenty (20)
delegates as defined in the customers/clients standards and requirements.
The aim of Raw Materials Research and Development Council
(RMRDC) Training Centre is to continually provide robust
services to delegates, improve their skills and competences
in order to enhance their employability options.
These include high quality services, sustaining and
meeting client needs and expectations.
The Management Team of Raw Materials Research and Development Council
(RMRDC) Training Centre is committed to comply with the Quality
Management Systems (QMS), all the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015
and continual improvement.
The Management Team is committed to implement, provide the resources
needed, maintain, improve the QMS, and comply with the requirements of
ISO 9001:2015 and other statutory, legal, and regulatory requirements
to ensure continual improvement.
The scope of RMRDC Training Centre shall be to provide full range of the under listed management system courses:
- Quality Management System (QMS) ISO 9001:2015
- Environmental Management System (EMS) ISO 14001:2018
- Occupational Health and Safety Management – ISO 45001
- Conformity Assessment for Personnel – ISO/IEC 17024:2012
- Information security Management System – ISO 27001
- Nigerian Standard for Good Governance – NIS 901
- Raw Materials/Products Certification – ISO/IEC 17065:2012